====== If it is NOT in the list, I DO NOT have it. ======
Please Read This
What you need to do:
2. Clear your mailbox of unread mail to accommodate incoming large files.
3. Email me to request the file(s) you want, one at a time (1 per email).
4. If in doubt about your mail capability, send yourself a large file.
5. If you don't get it, you probably won't get an MP3 file from me, either.
Why you need to do it:
2. I send out EVERY request if I have it. If you don't get it, your (or my) mail failed.
3. If you don't receive it in a few days, request again.
4. If you still don't receive it, you just can't get it. Sorry.
5. I don't split files, won't rename files, and won't ZIP them. Just too time consuming.
Other Sources for Download/Email MP3sMichael Jay's Golden Jukebox
To see a list of the countries from which requests have come and files have gone, click here.
Back to Home Page
Last Revised: August 20, 2010.
|Visitors since 6/1/01|